Article provided by: Gravity Real Estate Marketing
You will find the best real estate marketing services at Gravity Real Estate Marketing. Our team is always asked, “How do I market myself as a new real estate agent?” The answer to this question is to turn to our team at Gravity Real Estate Marketing for effective marketing services at great low rates.
Five Outside of the Box Ideas for Real Estate Agents in 2020
The following marketing ideas for agents, brokers, and agencies can be effective in bringing in new customers and clients.
- Follow Marketing Trends in Real Estate – It may sound trite, but it is always a good idea for following the marketing trends of real estate agents or firms that are experiencing success. The idea of mimicking the strategies of successfully marketed real estate agents can seem unoriginal and potentially ineffective, but what works for them could end up providing you with success too. Research the various marketing trends in the real estate industry and utilize the ones you can easily afford and easily accomplish.
- Utilize Social Media Outlets – One of the most cost-friendly and effective real estate marketing ideas is to utilize social media outlets. By creating a professional Facebook page for your real estate agency, you are creating an online presence and building an online reputation. Customers tend to trust real estate agents that they have heard of or are familiar with. Connecting with potential clients via social media can allow you to build the credibility of your brand while reaching out to new clients. Plus, social media is a great way to open a two-way line of communication between you and your target audience.
- Post Customer Testimonials – Ask former clients to write a testimonial regarding their experience working with you. Post the customer testimonial on your professional website, social media pages, and any other reputable online location. Online customer testimonials are a great way to establish yourself as a professional while building your online presence. Clients are more likely to use your services if they know that other people have experienced positive services.
- Connect With Other Industry Professionals – You can connect with other real estate professionals using social media outlets, like LinkedIn, to create business relationships. By connecting with other industry professionals, you will be able to build your credibility as a professional real estate agent. Allowing customers to see that you are well known in the real estate industry can help sway them to put their trust in your services.
- Utilize Customized Swag – Real estate agents are amazed by how printing brand-related swag gifts for the public can effectively provide real-time marketing benefits. Add your logo to notepads, keychains, and pens to give away to the public. Always make sure these items have your contact information. You can also give personalized swag items away as free gifts to clients who sign up for your newsletter.
If you are interested in getting the most bang for your marketing buck, you should reach out to our team at Gravity Real Estate Marketing. These tips for real estate agents actually work. Contact us today via phone or on our website to receive a free consultation and service estimate.Real Estate Marketing
View Larger Map