Sharon Archer has over 18 years of experience in multifamily property management industry. Sharon Archer holds a Missouri Real Estate Brokers license & Kansas Brokers license. Her professional integrity and non-stop perseverance to work on behalf of my clients is second to none.
- Premier currently manages 1200 units – multi family apartment complexes and scattered site units
- 14 years of experience in managing HOA communities that require full service studs out management
- Representing client in Real Estate Sales transactions for Sellers & Buyers
- Premier Building Maintenance Service / Premier’s Sub company - Scheduling and designing for our clients investment rehabs. *Premier also provides services for maintenance and overall property upgrades from interior to exterior
- Working with investors flipping houses. Working within their budget to rehab homes to hold or flip.
- Skilled in hiring, training, budgets and accounting, and HR.
- Proficient in establishing and coordinating property software and auditing / compliance systems.
- Knowledgeable in both HUD/ LIHTC requirements.
- Successful in managing multi-family properties and turning distressed properties into profit situations.
- Creating successful bottom line results for my clients are my goals in managing real estate.
- Creating marketing campaigns for promoting multi-family housing from lease up through stabilization period and thereafter.
- Possesses skills in setting up property management systems during transitions - One-Site & Appfolio
- Recipient of the 2002 Manager of the Year honor awarded by the local Apartment Association in Overland Park, Kansas.
- Attended Southwest Texas State University in Texas and has completed her studies at the Art Institute in Dallas, Texas with a degree in Mass Communications / production
- Office : 816-228-8222
- Fax : 816-228-1974