- According to Realtor.com, “50% of those homes for sale are purchased during summer time.”
- The sales of residential properties rise as the temperature increases. (Time.com)
- Based on the analysis of 32 million home and condo sales over 15 years, RealtyTrac has found that homes purchased in October had the greatest discount to fair market value (2.6%).
- The discount in December, January and February remains above 2%, and drops in the spring and early summer.
- Spring listings sell 5.5 to 21.5 days faster and for an average price of $1,500 more than other times of the year. (Zillow)
Why Winter Is the Best Time of the Year to Buy Rental Properties?
Do you have a property that’s ready to be rented out? Struggling to find a rental home? Winter is the great time to get into the market! Wondering why? Here you go!